California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
• BFA in Art and Design, emphasis in Graphic Design
• Graduated June 12, 2010
Academy of Art University, San Francisco
• MFA Graphic Design program, Spring, 2011 - Summer, 2012
Freelance Designer, Stitch Fix, (July 2018 - Current)
Working alongside the Creative Director to execute a full rebrand of the company, covering every aspect of the brand’s identity from its name and logo to packaging and digital presence.
Freelance Designer, Catch&Release, (July 2018 - Current)
Directing and executing a complete re-brand of this modern content-licensing company, from their website to brand guidelines and marketing.
Freelance Designer at BRANCH, Industrial Design agency (May - Nov 2018)
Teamed up with the Industrial Designers at Branch to represent the branding-focused packaging efforts for a handful of high-profile client.
Freelance Designer, SPARKS (February - May 2018)
Joined Sparks as Art Director and Designer for Google Next 18' at the Moscone center in San Francisco. Worked with the 3D and Experiential teams to establish event branding and visual identity from wayfinding to signage and installations.
Freelance Designer at MUH-TAY-ZIK | HOF-FER (SF), Advertising agency (Oct - Nov 2017)
At the formerly named MUH-TAY-ZIK | HOF-FER, I lead a branding project for a product release within the worlds largest electronic commerce company.
Freelance Designer at DesignStudio (SF), Branding agency (June - August 2017)
Headed up a large-scale packaging project as lead designer. Client is confidential.
Art Director at Mekanism (SF), Advertising agency (March 2015 - April 2017)
Directed and designed the look and feel of advertising campaigns for clients including Virgin America and The North Face. Media included digital, social, print, experiential and video.
Art Director at Butchershop Creative (October 2012 - November 2014)
Lead designer on projects ranging from but not limited to identity cultivation,branding, web design, print + packaging and advertising, in a vast catalogue of industries (businesses, property development, sports and leisure, lifestyle).
• 2014 Winner of AIGA San Francisco Pixels of Fury live design competition
• 2014 Platinum Hermes Creative Award for poster series.
• 2014 Platinum Hermes Creative Award for interior office design.
• 2014 Gold Hermes Creative Award for invitation design.
• 2014 Gold Hermes Creative Award for poster design.
• 2013 App Dynamics office re-design featured on Abduzeedo.
• 2014 Finca Santa Teresa coffee package design concept features on the Dieline.
Professional expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Lightroom