California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
• BFA in Art and Design, emphasis in Graphic Design
• Graduated June 12, 2010
Academy of Art University, San Francisco
• MFA Graphic Design program, Spring, 2011 - Summer, 2012
Freelance Designer at MUH-TAY-ZIK | HOF-FER Advertising Agency (Oct - Nov 2017)
Branding + packaging work for one of the worlds largest companies. Client is confidential.
Freelance Designer at DesignStudio SF (June - August 2017)
Headed up a large-scale packaging project as lead designer. Client is confidential.
Art Director at Mekanism SF (March 2015 - April 2017)
Directed and designed the look and feel of advertising campaigns for clients including Virgin America and The North Face. Media included digital, social, print, experiential and video.
Art Director at Butchershop Creative (October 2012 - November 2014)
Lead designer on projects ranging from but not limited to identity cultivation,branding, web design, print + packaging and advertising, in a vast catalogue of industries (businesses, property development, sports and leisure, lifestyle).
• 2014 Winner of AIGA San Francisco Pixels of Fury live design competition
• 2014 Platinum Hermes Creative Award for poster series.
• 2014 Platinum Hermes Creative Award for interior office design.
• 2014 Gold Hermes Creative Award for invitation design.
• 2014 Gold Hermes Creative Award for poster design.
• 2013 App Dynamics office re-design featured on Abduzeedo.
• 2014 Finca Santa Teresa coffee package design concept features on the Dieline.
Professional expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Lightroom